Donna Cona is seeking to hire a Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for the Donna Cona IM/IT infrastructure and applications. This will include Microsoft Office 365 (including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and other Microsoft 365 services), the Local Area Network, Wireless Network, Hosted Applications and end user devices and peripherals. This role requires a customer-focused approach and the ability to provide excellent customer service to end-users.
The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience with Office 365 and Azure, as well as experience with PowerShell scripting. Additionally, the candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in maintaining Windows 10 / 11, Dell Laptops. Microsoft Surface Tablets, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams and AzureAD infrastructure. Additionally, the successful candidate will take the technical lead on Donna Cona’s hardware sales to the Government of Canada. This will include receiving orders, tracking orders, forwarding orders for fulfillment, and answering client questions re specifications and or order status, delivery, etc.
- Provide support via telephone, email and in person, including problem resolution, corrective action, testing and documentation and diagnostics (desktop computers, networks, telecommunications and telephones);
- Investigate support issues, monitor and track incident reports;
- Obtain relevant information from the user to document the history of the incident and subsequent resolution;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and efficiently resolve technical problems;
- Maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship with user clients;
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users of Microsoft M365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, AzureAD);
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to of Microsoft M365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, AzureAD)
- Work with other IT staff to resolve technical problems and provide executive support
- Provide guidance and training to end-users on the use of Microsoft M365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, AzureAD) and Office software;
- Maintain and support Exchange Online and Microsoft AzureAD infrastructure ;
- Work with vendors to manage hosted applications for Finance and Backups;
- Complete restores where required; and
- Assist with Hardware sales processing and responding to client enquiries.
Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft AzureAD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 technologies, and Microsoft Teams;
- At least 2 years of experience with Physical Installation of hardware and hardware repair;
- At least 2 years of IT support industry experience, including experience in hybrid remote / office worker IT organizations;
- Proficiency in Exchange, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and certificates (public and private PKI), DNS, TCP/IP and routing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Strong quality and service orientation;
- 2 year College diploma in Computer Science or an equivalent program; and
- Eligible for Government Security Clearance (Reliability).
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.