Reference #: 7188
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Cyber Security / Governance, Risk and Compliance Officer, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Enhanced Reliability;
- College diploma or certificate in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or a related field
- Minimum five (5) years of previous experience as senior GRC and/or audit roles;
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent certification, an ASSET;
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring cyber security protocols, policies, and procedures;
- Monitoring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies;
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on cyber security and compliance matters;
- Ensuring the accuracy of cyber security and other regulatory reports;
- Leading investigations into potential cyber security and compliance issues (PCI) Develop and maintain a comprehensive risk register;
- Creating and updating technical documentation;
- Performing comprehensive risk assessments;
- Performing comprehensive software security assessments;
- Writing security policies, standards, and directives; and
- Weighing in on business risks and suggesting appropriate information security measures.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Experience in the IT field is not mandatory but highly desirable;
- Client focused, organizational knowledge, communication, innovation, teamwork and leadership;
- Self-starter who does not require lots of oversight and has a get-it-done attitude; and
- Ability to quickly pivot and change plan as required.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age, or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.