Reference #: 7221
Location: Winnipeg, London, Toronto
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst – Intermediate, for one of our key clients.
Technical BSA who has experience in data mapping and API documentation. Good documentation and communication skills will be essential.
Domain-based data modeling, information and data modelling, event definition and data mapping, inter-system data mapping, business and technical requirement elicitation, functional specifications. Experience in API, integration, and event-based product development. Experience working in an Agile product development team. Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence and Microsoft Office tools.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years’ Experience as a Business System Analyst;
- University or College education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Commerce, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience Active pursuit of related industry certifications is considered an asset.
- Rapidly acquires new knowledge, learns new skills, and applies creative thinking to solve problems while understanding the organization’s vision, purpose and values;
- Adaptable to changing assignments and product outcomes Process and Prioritization;
- Directing work of self through goal setting, time management, and planning;
- Meeting deadlines for work through use of time management. Identifies prioritization conflicts and works with PM’s, Program Managers, Senior Business Systems Analysts and leaders to resolve;
- Leveraging practices to manage and simplify work, and use resources efficiently attention to detail;
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of work to maximize quality, build credibility, and avoid re-work Decision Making;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills. Understands the costs and benefits of actions, and makes recommendations towards the most appropriate one, uses collaboration and judgement to form conclusions;
- Seeking to understand business needs, and delivers high quality service to the business;
- Facilitating cooperation among peers and within the team, leveraging feedback to develop new strategies and approaches;
- Building effective relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders quickly and confidently, to positively influence outcomes;
- Communicating issues clearly and effectively with stakeholders Business Relationship Management;
- Seeking to understand business needs, and delivers high quality service to the business while understanding the organization’s vision, purpose and values Motivation; and
- Passionate about technology and the user experience, demonstrates inner self-starter, and is accepting of and open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.