Reference #: 7227
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business System Analyst (BSA), for one of our key government clients.
Role profile description:
System to System Integration (Extract Transform Load – ETL) analysis, along with, system replacement analysis involving configuration of vendor system, use case analysis for processes and workflows, data migration analysis to implement new vendor application, and contribute to testing and implementation phases.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Must have over 5 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst (BSA);
- Use Case Analysis;
- Data Analysis;
- Vendor Product configuration (migration of data from decommissioned system to replacement system);
- Structured Query Language (SQL) query design;
- Test Validation (data driven) and root cause analysis;
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements and specifications; and
- Experience working with technology project methodologies, processes, and practices.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.