Reference #: 7217
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Application/Software Architect (Lead Cloud Architect), Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the past 15 years as an Application Software Architect;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience participating and consulting on Cloud matters for an organization(s) of significant size and complexity.
- A combination of all of the following listed experiences must be demonstrated: a) Cloud Enterprise Architecture models and definitions; b) Defining Cloud Brokerage and CCOE; c) Developing Cloud Roadmaps and Target Cloud Architecture; d) Advising on Cloud Management Platform competencies; and e) Advising on enterprise Cloud management tools (monitoring and notifications);
- Experience providing services as an Enterprise Architect in a lead role on at least 3 cloud Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) projects within the last 7 years;
- Experience architecting enterprise grade cloud architectures in a Zero Trust Network environment with the following parameters: a) Minimum of 1 year of experience within the past 3 years; and, b) In an AWS or Azure Cloud environment; and
- A minimum of 5 years combined experience in an AWS or Azure Cloud environment of Significant Size and Complexity performing all of the following: a) Creating logical and physical designs for Cloud architectures; b) Developing implementation plans for the deployment of application and cloud architectures; and c) Researching, analyzing and selecting technical approaches to address challenging development and integration problems with application architectures.
Candidate SHOULD have the following demonstrated experience:
- Participating and consulting on cloud matters for at least 7 years in organizations of Significant Size and Complexity;
- Developing IT solutions in an organization of Significant Size and Complexity using either of the Cloud Platforms such as Amazon Web Services OR Microsoft Azure;
- Designing and implementing Cloud Centers of Excellence (CCoE) in an organization of Significant Size and Complexity;
- Architecting Cloud-based enterprise solutions in an organization of Significant Size and Complexity;
- Combined experience by using at least 1 of the following Agile methodologies: a) Scrum; b) Lean; or c) Kanban; and
- Holds at least 1 of the listed professional cloud certifications recognized in the industry: a) AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner; b) AWS Solutions Architect (Associate); c) AWS Solutions Architect (Professional); d) Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals; e) Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert; f) Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.