Donna Cona provides centralized tele health counseling services for mental health from our facility in Ottawa. We employ professionally trained and experienced mental health counselors in a dedicated facility with processes specifically designed for mental health support. Our team of over twenty highly qualified counselors assist hundreds of clients in distress each month, providing Crisis Intervention as well as referrals for ongoing counseling services.
- 7/24 mental tele health services
- Services across Canada
- Professionally trained counselors supporting Canadian and Aboriginal languages
First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Helpline Online Chat Counselling service enhancement
Donna Cona is please to announce the launch of an Online Chat Counselling service enhancement to the First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Helpline.
Sample Project Successes
- Indian Residential School Crisis Line
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Support Line
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Helpline
- Pandemic Planning project for a Territorial Health Department