By sending Donna Cona your resume, this implies your consent for us to retain your resume in a secure manner indefenitely or until such time as you contact us in writing to request that we remove and destroy this personal information. Through our website, your information is directly sent to our internal email server that is protected by firewalls and password-protected security. Your personal information is kept in strict confidence and will be used only for internal business purposes and only authorized internal employees will have access.
Donna Cona uses this personal information provided by you only for the purpose of matching your qualifications to potential opportunities. We will not disclose your information to clients or potential clients without first obtaining your permission.
1. Donna Cona only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily, for example, by filling out a form or survey.
2. Donna Cona does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
3. We may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of requests per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
4. Canadians are protected by two federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, which is incorporated into the legislation. Organizations in Quebec are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d’accès à l’information.