Reference #: 6284
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Web Developer, for one of our key government clients. Ideal candidate should have knowledge and/or experience with Zenodo.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the Secret level;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in web strategy, logical and physical website designs for robust, scalable and extensible web sites;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in translating business requirements and needs into web applications including architectural planning for frameworks;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing websites compliant with the Standard on Web Accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in following the Government of Canada Web Accessibility Assessment Methodology for Websites’ compliance evaluation;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in working with Agile software development methodology / Scrum;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Python and Java programming languages on a Linux platform;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience designing, developing and maintaining Websites in a Cloud environment such as AWS and/or Azure;
- Strong communication, writing skills and collaboration with web developers;
- Ability to work cooperatively with resources of varying skills and backgrounds;
- Knowledge of French would be an asset, knowledge of English is essential; and
- Knowledge of MS Teams, SharePoint, Project, Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.