Reference #: TC2019042
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a UX Designer, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The following criteria is mandatory:
- A valid Security level of Reliability;
- Must have ten (10) years of experience as a Systems Analyst, including: Planning, designing and implementing information systems. Analyses, designs, develops and tests various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Must have three (3) years of experience within the last 6 years leading, developing, and establishing digital performance measurement or User Experience programs for federal or provincial government, crown corporation or private enterprise organization;
- Must have three (3) years experience within the last 6 years providing, promoting, or creating web content and/or applications;
- Must have four (4) years experience preparing and delivering presentations to senior management regarding the UX improvements, the results of research activities and data and how to use this information for informed decision making and planning purposes; and
- Must have three (3) years experience within the last 5 years developing, implementing, measuring and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIS) or UX research activities for websites.
- Using Web analytics tools such as WebTrends, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics;
- Providing communication, transition plans and training support to help federal or provincial government crown corporation or private enterprise organization improve their web content focusing on users;
- Evaluating websites for compliance with style guides, branding standards, clean and simple presentation and related specifications;
- Evaluating websites for usability, including task completion, ease and time of use and user satisfaction;
- Evaluating websites for mobile optimization, including a mobile first approach as well as responsive design;
- Evaluating websites for interoperability including HTML, UTF-8, ATOM and RDF;
- Evaluating websites for accessibility, including WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance;
- Evaluating websites for findability, including navigation, information architecture, and search success (both internal site search and external search); and
- Evaluating websites for quality and availability using criteria including site uptime, broken links and errors.