Reference #: 5428
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Tester – Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- 10+ years’ experience in management of walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness on at least one (1) technology project;
- Experience as a Tester with at least two (2) technology projects of a minimum duration of six (6) months, testing software developed with the Microsoft .Net development framework for a federal government organization;
- Experience as a Tester with at least two (2) technology projects of a minimum duration of six (6) months, conducting system, integration and regression tests for a federal government organization;
- Experience as a Tester with at least two (2) technology projects* developing test scenarios and scripts for n-tiered, web-based applications within Government of Canada standards and guidelines, including with Common Look and Feel, Official Languages, Federal Identity Program and Accessibility;
- Experience as a Tester with at least two (2) technology projects using Defect Tracking Tools, such as Test Track Pro (TTPro) software for a government organization;
- 2+ years’ experience establishing and operating “interoperability” testing procedures to ensure that the interaction and co-existence of various software elements, to be distributed on the common infrastructure, conform to departmental standards (performance, compatibility, etc.) and have no unforeseen detrimental effects on the shared infrastructure;
- 2+ years’ experience as a Tester working on a financial sub-system.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- General IT;
- Conducting system test, integration testing and regression testing;
- Experience with technology projects using Test Track Pro (TTP) as a Defect Tracking Tools;
- Developing test scripts and test cases;
- Working as a Business Analyst on an Enterprise Wide application/solution within a Federal Department or Agency;
- Developing test plan and test scenarios; and
- Supervising of testing in accordance with the plan and monitoring the test plan for all levels of testing.