Reference #: 5863
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technology Trainer, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Eligible for Level 1 security clearance;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience training on MS Teams and SharePoint Online tools
- Previous experience with MS Teams and SharePoint online;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal;
- Good understanding of Technology Adaptation / best practices;
- Previous experience planning a significant technology change; and
- Must be functionally bilingual.
The following demonstrated experience is required:
- Train employees on MS Teams and SharePoint Online;
- Understand the business of the Council, the business user groups, understand what will add value to their roles, set expectations and mitigate resistance to change;
- Develop processes and procedures and aid in the creation of policies, guidelines, standards and best practices using Office 365;
- Previous experience planning significant technology changes within an organization;
- Previous experience with one-on-one coaching;
- Demonstrated experience with creative training solutions;
- Assist with the delivery of the internal communication strategy for the project in partnership with other departments;
- Experience organizing online group discussions;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams, and other co-workers; and
- Maintain a high-level of customer service to clients and stakeholders.