Reference #: 5575
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technology Architect – SAP, Level 3 for a key client.
The candidate must have the following:
- Reliability Security clearance;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Technology Architect;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 5 years working on Real Property or Data integration and Visualization or Client Services initiatives embedded with IM/IT requirements;
- Relevant Post- Secondary Education from a recognized institution and Professional Certifications (Degree from a recognized post- secondary institution, College or CEGEP diploma or Certificate from a recognized post- secondary institution, a Professional Designation from a regulating body (For examples: PMP, Masters Certificate in Project Management, and other IT Certifications)); and
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technology Architect on a public sector IM/IT projects.
The candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Develop overall data and reporting strategy to manage all project management data across multiple platforms and applications;
- Review existing data architecture and develop strategies to enhance data integrity, governance and ownership;
- Develop technical architecture and procedures as they relate to managing program and portfolio management data and propose framework and ideas for improvements;
- Provide application and technical support to project management community of practice in the implementation of SAP data warehouse module;
- Analyze and evaluate current project management data governance structures and propose solutions to ensure compliance and adherence to policies, procedures and business processes;
- Analyze and evaluate the current set of project management reports/queries in SAP data warehouse and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Review current set of reports to ensure adherence to standards and best practices and recommend improvements to streamline the reporting process; and
- Verify accuracy and correctness of projects data in the SAP data warehouse as compared to SAP transactional system.