Reference #: 5576
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technology Architect – SAP, Level 3 for a key client.
The candidate must have the following:
- Reliability Security clearance;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Technology Architect;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 5 years working on Real Property or Data integration and Visualization or Client Services initiatives embedded with IM/IT requirements;
- Relevant Post- Secondary Education from a recognized institution and Professional Certifications (Degree from a recognized post- secondary institution, College or CEGEP diploma or Certificate from a recognized post- secondary institution, a Professional Designation from a regulating body (For example: PMP, Masters Certificate in Project Management, and other IT Certifications)); and
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technology Architect on a public sector IM/IT projects.
The candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Examine current policies, guidelines and procedures as they relate to program and portfolio management practice and implementation at PSPC and propose framework and strategies for improvements;
- Analyze and evaluate current project management governance structures and propose solutions to ensure compliance and adherence to policies, procedures and business processes;
- Provide application and technical support to PSPC project management community of practice in the implementation of SAP project systems module including but not limited to: a. Work Break Down Structures, b. Project Scheduling, c. Project Cost Planning and d. Project Risk Management;
- Review existing project and program management data in PSPC SAP system of records and identify deficiencies, inconsistencies and areas of improvement;
- Participate in the development of new projects reports, review and enhancement of existing ones based on standard project practices such as PMBoK;
- Perform impact analysis of proposed changes and propose a way forward;
- Provide information, direction, best practices and support for project teams; and
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.