Reference #: 6172
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technology Architect, Level 3 for one of our key government clients. Experience with Power BI and ETL is necessary.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years as a Technology Architect; and
- Developing and integrating architectural solutions while ensuring the integration of all aspects and adherence to standards for five (5) projects, each with a minimum duration of six (6) months for a minimum of two (2) organizations within the last five (5) years.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Defining technical configuration, technical design, mappings, and data architecture for BI reporting solution;
- Complying with corporate data architecture, strategies, and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities;
- Designing/configuring and build the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, including data quality and testing for departmental reporting solutions;
- Designing and building the information access and delivery effort for the data warehouse;
- Designing and building detailed ETL plans using PL/SQL;
- Designing and building detailed BI strategies;
- Managing current and future needs in the BI and ETL design and content;
- Unit testing new configurations, mappings, load scripts, performance of scripts and automation;
- Documenting BI and ETL system specifications;
- Producing configuration and architecture documentation, data files, and procedures for BI and ETL systems;
- Participating in team status and planning activities; and
- Conducting knowledge transfer and coaching to other team members.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.