Reference #: 5657
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technology Architect, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years, working as a Technology Architect in a Data Warehouse development environment;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years, implementing data warehousing in an Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) environment;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, using IBM InfoSphere DataStage (8.0) or higher as the primary tool to acquire data from a Database Management System;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, scripting within a Unix environment;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, with the IBM DB2 RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) in an IBM Infosphere DataStage environment; and
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, shredding XML data types into a Data Warehouse environment.
The following demonstrated experience is required:
- IBM Infosphere DataStage ETL Architect in a Data Warehousing environment developing complex ETL jobs, scripts and/or routines to feed relational and dimensional (star schema) data repositories and resolving ETL performance issues;
- ETL Architect defining source, target and staging data repositories;
- ETL Architect defining data transformation processes;
- ETL Architect defining volumetric, hardware and software requirements and configurations;
- Developing ETL coding standards and ETL development best practices;
- Using ETL Source to Target Mapping documentation, and ETL High Level and Detailed ETL Design documentation, and IBM Infosphere DataStage job documentation; and
- Hold the following certifications: IBM Certified Specialist – PureData System for Analytics and IBM Certified Solution Architect.