Reference #: 5176
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Support Resource for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Possess a College degree, or higher, or equivalent experience in computer science, information science, or applied mathematics;
- Understanding of the principals for managing unstructured content via an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software applications, from capture and classifying, through archiving and disposition;
- Experience with a relational database, such as designing and modeling the data structures, creating tables, building queries, and developing stored procedures;
- Have experience producing reports for data analysis and statistics;
- Have experience developing Web Services with .NET and/or Java;
- Experience with developing software using technologies supported by OpenText Content Server, to support, create, deploy, and manage content in the EIM;
- Experience producing reports for data analysis and statistics;
- Experience designing and modeling data structures, creating tables, building queries, and developing stored procedures; and
- Five (5) years of experience within the last 15 years in both:
- Analyzing technical requirements in an enterprise environment; and
- Architecting solutions to meet those technical requirements.