Reference #: 5565
Donna Cona has recently won a number of multi-year contracts with a key Government client to provide a variety of IM / IT services, including Network Support Services, Application and Cloud Support Services and Project Management and Solutions Delivery Services. We are seeking two Technical Architect(s) to deliver services on these contracts from Iqaluit, NU.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Related Industry Certifications, for example, Microsoft, VMWare, ITIL, and Dell etc.; and
- Strong collaboration, communication and knowledge transfer skills.
- Experienced in the design, build, deployment, documentation and support of Enterprise virtualized environments;
- Experienced in the design, build, deployment, documentation and support of Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, Cisco UCS servers, EMC Storage, and other Microsoft applications and Cloud services (Azure, Office 365);
- Experienced in the design, deployment, documentation and support of a large Microsoft Windows, MS Active Directory and DNS environment; and
- Knowledge of the design and deployment of solutions within an enterprise distributed Wide Area Network consisting of Satellite WAN connections, Fibre MAN Connections and Cat 5/5 LAN connections.
- Provide architectural services to the design and new deployment or the operations support of existing infrastructure and line of business solutions;
- Install, administer, maintain, and monitor network servers and third party hardware in the production network environment;
- Provide tier 3 support via phone or remote support using administration tools provided by the client. There may also be travel to other communities within Nunavut;
- Communicate with third party vendors and developers of applications, programs and operating systems used by the client;
- Create technical documents and edit and test vendor provided documentation;
- Provide mentorship and elevated support (Tier 3) to technicians, and a variety of end user departments specifically in support of production applications and programs;
- Contribute to the post mortem analysis following any assigned project completion; and
- Provide recommendations to improve and enhance the environment both technically and procedurally.