Reference #: 6411
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Architect, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience as of bid closing as an Technical Architect;
- A minimum of a post secondary degree or diploma from a Canadian Institution (or an institution recognized as equivalent by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (cicic.ca);
- A minimum of four (4) projects within the last fifteen (15) years working in a large and complex project as an Technical Architect: Developed technical architectures with options and alternatives, Architectural assessment of new data center plans, and Build and receive approval of solution architecture documentation; and
- A minimum of thirty (30) months’ experience within the last five (5) years analyzing three (3) of the following technologies and software to develop the strategic direction of their implementation in a transformation program and/or project: MSSQLServer; MSDynamics; .NET; IIS; Power BI; and Power Platform.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Designing and implementing the migration of applications and databases in a large and complex organization;
- Architecting IT solutions with a minimum of three (3) of the following Microsoft platforms: MSSQL Server; MSDynamics; .NET; IIS; Power BI; and Power Platform;
- Overseeing the implementation of aspects of the technology solutions within the last fifteen (15) years such as: initiation, design, integration, and liaising with the software development teams regarding the implementation, execution, validation and verification of the business requirements;
- Architectural assessments of data centers within a large project;
- Architecting software solutions within a globally distributed IM/IT environment; and
- Leading IM/IT projects leveraging an Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Adaptive Project Framework (APF).
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.