Reference #: 6314
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Account Manager, for one of our key clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret; and
- Must have technical experience in the following: vSphere Replication, SRM, vROps, Log Insight and True Visibility.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Experience managing the implementation of VMware Horizon and/or VMware NSX is an asset.
- Experience as an Advanced Subcontracting Technical Account Manager in an Individual Contributor-based subcontract role, requiring: Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple clients, advanced presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal, required to communicate from the data center to the CEO level as a consulting-based technical advisor to Client’s customer;
- Excels with problem-solving and has both clear and effective communication skills. Maintaining senior technical skills with the ability to influence change while keeping the Client in a positive light at all levels;
- Maintaining a solid technical background in at least two (2) of the following areas, VMware Certified Professional (VCP) 6.0 or higher preferred: Data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, mobility, networking, security, system administration and technical architecture, preferably with industry certifications;
- Navigating, managing, and escalating any conflict and or opportunities to the Client should it arise appropriately;
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager, maintaining the position of VMware as a technology leader; and
- Bilingual ability is an asset.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.