Reference #: 5707
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Systems Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate must have the following mandatory criteria:
- A valid security level of reliability;
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Systems Analyst – Level 3, including: planning, designing and implementing information systems and analyzing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Minimum four (4) years IT experience within the last eight (8) years in each of the following categories:
- Business analysis;
- Project design;
- Development; and
- Testing and maintenance.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience within the last eight (8) years working in a large government or private enterprise organization. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 10,000 employees); and
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the last eight (8) years of experience working on Enterprise Level Java Development (coding) within a Distributed Computing Environment.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Experience in the following technologies: Eclipse, XML, Junit, ANT, JAVA, EJBs, Swing. (combination of at least 5 years in all technologies is acceptable);
- Experience developing and implementing requirements (coding) leading to the creation of a large-scale application using Java technology; and
- Experience in using: Angular, Apache Maven, JRebel, intellij, Eclipse, Soapui, Loadui, Parasoft Virtualize, Rational ClearCase, Git Extension, Subversion, GitHub, Visual Studio, Documentum, UML Borland Together, SQL Developer, HP Quality Center, Jtest, Ant, Jenkins, Jira (combination of at least five (5) years in all technologies is acceptable).