Reference #: 6418
Location: Ottawa (remote)
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a System Analyst, Level 3 – COBOL for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a System Analyst, Level 3 performing the following roles and deliverables: Plans, designs and implements information systems; analyses, designs, develops and tests various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience within the last eight (8) years working on an IBM Mainframe platform; and
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a large government department/agency, crown corporation or private enterprise organization within the last ten (10) years demonstrating System Analyst level 3 type work. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 10,000 employees).
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Developing COBOL applications in the last 15 years;
- Design and development in each of the following: TSO, CICS, JCL, MQ Series and DB2;
- Using each technical tool: Expeditor/Fileaid/Endeavor/ Abend-Aid;
- Testing in a mainframe environment as a Senior System Analyst;
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.