Reference #: 5738
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a System Analyst, Level 3 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Reliability security clearance;
- Over ten (10+) years of experience as a System Analyst with roles and deliverables that include Plans, designs and implements information systems. Analyses, designs, develops and tests various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Four (4) years IT experience within the last 8 years in each of the following category: business analysis, project design, development, testing and maintenance;
- Four (4) years’ experience within the last 8 years working in a large government or private enterprise organization. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 5,000 employees); and
- Five (5) years’ experience within the last ten (10) years developing and documenting requirements leading to the creation of a large scale application.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Five (5) years experience within the last ten (10) years developing and documenting requirements leading to the creation of a large scale application;
- Documenting business and technical requirements using each of the following: Epics, User Stories, Business Use Cases, System Use Cases, Test Cases and Success Criteria;
- Performing business analysis of functional/system requirements to identify business processes, strategies and functions, identify missing/inconsistent information, and define/create business flow diagrams; and
- Ability to be a lead systems analyst for requirements gathering.