Reference #: 5512
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior System Analyst for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Secret security clearance;
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c) including (OSB, MFT, WLS) for implementation composite application and workflow consisting of a combination of human activities and automated processing using Mediator, BPEL, Business Rules and Human task;
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic Server Administration managing composite application deployment, testing and transition across lines of business;
- Experience using LDAP and/or Active Directory for implementing authentication and authorization for an IT solution using the Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c);
- Experience using JCA Adapter for Files/FTP, Sockets, JMS, Database, MFT and UMS using the Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c);
- Experience implementing different Protocols including: xPath, XSD, XSLT, xQuery, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, WS-Security, RESTful;
- Experience implementing an Oracle SOA Interoperability Solution in a complex environment;
- Experience implementing Java and Java EE Code for files and file system manipulation, moving, deleting, coping, compressing, decompressing, file encryption and file decryption; and
- Using Oracle MFT adapters such as WEbCenter, SFTP, SOA and Custom Java Callouts.
The following is recommended:
- Valid Oracle BPM Suite and/or Oracle SOA Suite certification.