Reference #: 5693
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a System Analyst, Level 3 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Reliability security clearance;
- Over ten (10+) years of experience as a System Analyst with roles and deliverables that include planning, designing and implementing information systems. Analyzing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Minimum four (4) years IT experience within the last eight (8) years in each of the following categories:
- business analysis;
- project design;
- development; and
- testing and maintenance.
- Ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years developing web applications;
- Ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years gathering and documenting business requirements for application development; and
- Two (2) years of experience in last five (5) years in each of the following:
- RESTful API design; and
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Experience with SQL and database development;
- Experience in each of the following:
- J2EE Framework; and
- Oracle Weblogic application server.
- Experience in: