Reference #: 6332
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a System Administrator for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, and packaging;
- Experience installing, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining operating systems;
- Experience analyzing system performance and recommending improvements;
- Experience providing timely and reliable system administration procedures, such as backup and recovery;
- One (1) year of work experience developing test plans and test scripts for the desktop / laptop environment;
- One (1) year of work identifying software defects and documenting installation procedures;
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset; and
- Experience deploying OpenText Enterprise Connect (GCDOCS) document management system via SCCM is considered an asset.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.