Reference #: 5988
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a System Administrator, for one of our key government clients to execute the technical component of GCDOCs migration.
Must have < 5 years of experience as a System Administrator
Candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain operating systems.
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain hardware and software.
- Apply problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Ensure timely and reliable system administration procedures, such as backup and/or recovery.
- Work in collaboration with project team members and the GCdocs technical support team
- Use of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software application, including OpenText (GCdocs)
- Support the movement of information from shared drives into GCdocs
- Support, from a technical aspect, OpenText’s Content Server operations, such as information and permission models, report development, non-administrative features and troubleshoot end-user issues.
- Manage content on the cloud
- Develop software using technologies supported by OpenText Content Server, to support, create, deploy, and manage content in the EIM
- Use HTML, XML, or other markup languages