Reference #: 5352
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking Strategic Information Technology Security Planning and Protection Consultant, Level 3, for a valued client.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance (Enhanced Reliability or higher);
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years working in IT Security;
- Have performed, as an IT Security Consultant, any four (4) of the following tasks:
- Identified threats to and vulnerabilities of operating systems and wireless architectures;
- Developed reports such as Business Need for Security, Privacy Impact Assessments, Non-technical Vulnerability Assessments, Risk assessments or IT Security threat and vulnerability briefings;
- Reviewed, analyzed or applied IT security best practices, national or international computer laws and ethics, IT Security architecture and IT Security Risk Management Methodology;
- Provided IT Security strategic planning and advice to senior management;
- Prepared briefing materials and conducted stakeholder meetings; or
- Developed and delivered training material relevant to the resource group.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years supporting the design and implementation of IT digital solutions;
- A degree or diploma from a recognized University or College with specialization in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems or Information Technology Engineering or a related field.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Experience within the last ten (10) years supporting IT security on an IT Modernization or IT Transformation initiative(s);
- Experience within the last five (5) years performing any four (4) of the following tasks:
- Conducted feasibility studies, technology assessments and cost-benefit analyses and proposed system implementation plans for IT Security;
- Evaluated and assisted in the selection of enterprise-wide technology tools;
- Reviewed and prioritized IT Security and Information Infrastructure Protection programs;
- Conducted security testing and evaluation to determine if the technical safeguards are functioning correctly;
- Participated in the implementation of security protocols for multichannel service delivery model; or
- Conducted user support, knowledge transfer and service transition including documenting lessons learned for security.
- Experience within the last five (5) years working on projects that utilized an Agile methodology;
- Experience within the last five (5) years leading the deployment of new or existing applications to the Amazon Web Services Cloud Computing environment; and
- Experience within the last five (5) years performing any two (2) of the following tasks:
- Led and planned Certification and Accreditation Strategy based on GC Management of Information Technology Security standard;
- Managed security risk based on IT Security Risk Management: A Lifecycle Approach (ITSG-33); or
- Reviewed, analyzed, and/or applied Canadian IT Security policies, Canadian IT Security Assessment and Authorization processes, IT Security best practices and IT Security risk mitigation strategies.