Reference #: TC2019003
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Application / Software Architect for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance level of Reliability status or higher;
- Ten (10) years’ plus years of experience as an Application / Software Architect;
- A University degree in a computer sciences discipline related to software architecture, or two (2) years of an acceptable post-secondary college diploma in computer sciences, information technology, or another specialty relevant to the Computer Systems discipline;
- Recognized industry certification in the following IT Architecture Frameworks:
- TOGAF; and / or
- Zachman; and / or
- Open CA.
- Minimum of five collective years’ experience in at least two (2) of the following IMT disciplines (one of which must be within the last two (2 years):
- Solution Architectural Services;
- Systems or Technology Architecture Services; and
- Application Architecture Services.
- Minimum of 24 months project experience (two or more projects) architecting complex solutions that involved at least three (3) of the following elements:
- Modernization of complex, legacy, enterprise level, mission critical applications;
- Application integration with external partners;
- Cloud readiness assessments;
- Development of a conceptual architecture; and
- Network performance assessments.
- Minimum of 12 months experience (two or more projects) architecting complex solutions that integrate at least two different systems together to meet business needs;
The following certifications and demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Experience producing solution architecture documentation using industry standard templates and Enterprise Architect software products;
- Experience leading technical discussions and working sessions with multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience architecting secure systems at the Protected-B level;
- Experience architecting solutions that integrate components in a hosted cloud environment and / or target deployment to a hosted cloud environment (ex: MS Azure or AWS);
- Experience architecting complex systems with at least three (3) integration points, including one (1) interdepartmental integration point;
- Experience architecting high availability systems (i.e. 99.5% availability service level objects); and
- Experience architecting solutions that involve Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a Public Sector Environment.