Reference #: 5571
Donna Cona has recently won a number of multi-year contracts with a key Government client to provide a variety of IM / IT services, including Network Support Services, Application and Cloud Support Services and Project Management and Solutions Delivery Services. We are seeking two SharePoint Specialists (one developer and one administrator) to deliver services on these contracts from Iqaluit, NU.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Microsoft Certifications in MS SharePoint applicable to the role; and
- Strong collaboration, communication and knowledge transfer skills.
- Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and administer major and minor Microsoft SharePoint Systems and applications on-premise or in SharePoint On-Line;
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Technical resources to translate business and functional requirements into detailed technical specifications to guide the development of SharePoint sites / applications;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Technical team leadership skills will be an asset;
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills; and
- High level of communication, organizational and documentation skills.
- Design and develop Microsoft SharePoint Server and application solutions;
- Provide administration services to SharePoint systems on-premise and in the cloud;
- Experience working with Project Managers and client departments to determine requirements and standards for web sites, web applications and web components;
- Test and perform defect resolution during development stage;
- Design and develop custom solutions in a SharePoint environment;
- Provide software architecture, software design and development;
- Excellent written and oral communications; and
- Provide recommendations to improve and enhance the client network environment both technically and procedurally.