Reference #: 6316
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Service Now Consultant, for one of our key clients. The primary focus of this role will be to assist with a newly implemented solution.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience implementing and supporting ITSM and ITOM suites, including strong skills in Discovery, design, and implementation projects;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in Scripting, System Definition, Business Rules, Menus, UI/Forms, UI Actions, Content Management, Imports, Transform Maps, Web Services (SOAP, REST, including cross-browser compatibility), and Notifications (e.g., XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.);
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in Identity Management / Authentication approaches (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0), integrations (LDAP, Active Directory) Single Sign-on using various authentication methods;
- ServiceNow Fundamentals and Administrator Certification required;
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in two or more applications required;
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer desired;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service; and
- Ability to organize work as a project and work across multiple projects
- MS platform and scripting knowledge;
- SQL server database knowledge; and
- Canadian Financial industry experience.
This position will require travel to Iqaluit, Nunavut for orientation and then will work from home for the remainder of the engagement.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.