Reference #: 6712
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Business Architect for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- At least 10 (ten) years of experience, within the last fifteen (15) years, as a Business Architect in an IM\IT environment;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience overseeing information management initiatives for large government or corporate organizations, that involve multi-disciplinary internal teams at various levels within different Branches or Departments and that impacts external industry clients and stakeholders; and
- Holding one of the following certifications: The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certified in Version 8 or higher, Business Process Management (BPM) certified, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC), and other relevant Business Architect certification.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrating that within the past fifteen (15) years, has experience in leading teams in the creation or expansion of Business Area Data Models and the development of Information Management Strategies to align with Enterprise Information Management Architecture. Should have recent experience in leading teams, in the creation of a Business Area Data Model or the expansion of a Business Area Data Model, or develop an Information Management Strategies to align with an Enterprise Information Management Architect;
- Demonstrating recent experience in the last fifteen (15) years of the bid closing date in the following: Development of Architecture MDM solutions, Conceptual Modelling of Master Data, Strategies and Plans for MDM data, Leading MDM stakeholder working groups, and /or, Developing MDM data governance instruments;
- Demonstrating experience within the last five (5) years in making presentations and preparing materials for diverse audiences at all levels in an organization concerning Information Management Initiatives and associated organizational change, including for workshops with business/operations staff, such as in regional offices or those involved with front line delivery of external client services; and
- Demonstrating experience within the last ten (10) years in providing functional direction to Business and Data Analysts, concerning the development and implementation of Business Data Models..
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.