Reference #: 6010
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior VMware and MS Azure Expertise, for one of our key government clients.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Proven ability to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot VMWARE and EMC storage and Data Domain infrastructure in the Government;
- Proven ability to administer, manage and control all activities in the Government tenant in Microsoft Azure;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work on individual tasks;
- Excellent writing and documentation skills; and
- High level of organizational skills.
- Install, administer, maintain, and monitor VMWARE and EMC storage and Data Domain infrastructure;
- Provide a variety of support services for client production applications and programs;
- Communicate with third party vendors and developers of applications, programs and databases used by the client;
- Create technical documentations and edit and test vendor provided documentation;
- Provide expertise on identified internal IM/IT projects and other client informatics projects relating to the client IT infrastructure;
- Troubleshoot user connection issues, monitor disk space, monitor server and database performance, backup and restore schedules, create accounts related to databases and applications;
- Install, administer, maintain, and monitor Microsoft Azure tenant of the client production environment;
- Install and test upgrades to applications, programs in client tenants (development and testing);
- Provide communities with phone or remote support using administration tools provided by the client; and
- Contribute to the post-mortem analysis following any assigned project completion.