Reference #: 5574
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Technology Architect – SAP, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the Reliability level;
- A Post- Secondary Education from a recognized institution and Professional Certifications as the following:
- Degree from a recognized post- secondary institution; OR
- College diploma or Certificate from a recognized post- secondary institution; and a Professional Designation from a regulating body;
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Technology Architect;
- Three (3) years of experience on a public sector IM / IT project; and
- Three (3) years of experience working on Data integration and Visualization or Real Property or Client Services initiatives embedded with IM/IT requirements.
Candidate will be required to provide expert advice, and perform the tasks below related to enhancing the collaborative abilities of the Analytics teame:
- Examine current policies, guidelines and procedures as they relate to program and portfolio management practice and implementation, and propose framework and strategies for improvements;
- Analyze and evaluate current project management governance structures and propose solutions to ensure compliance and adherence to policies, procedures and business processes;
- Provide application and technical support to project management community of practice in the implementation of SAP project systems module including but not limited to:
- a. Work Break Down Structures
- b. Project Scheduling
- c. Project Cost Planning
- d. Project Risk Management
- Review existing project and program management data in the SAP system of records and identify deficiencies, inconsistencies and areas of improvement;
- Participate in the development of new projects reports, review and enhancement of existing ones based on standard project practices such as PMBoK;
- Perform impact analysis of proposed changes and propose a way forward;
- Provide information, direction, best practices and support for project teams; and
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.