Reference #: 5521
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for one of our key government clients.
Candidate must have the following:
- A valid security level of reliability;
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Systems Analyst – Level 3, including: Planning, designing and implementing information systems and analyzing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Minimum four (4) years IT experience within the last eight (8) years in each of the following category:
- Business analysis;
- Project design;
- Development; and
- Testing and maintenance.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience within the last eight (8) years working in a large government or private enterprise organization. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 5,000 employees); and
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the last eight (8) years developing and documenting requirements leading to the creation of a large-scale application.
Candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the last eight (8) years developing and documenting requirements leading to the creation of a large-scale application;
- Experience in documenting business and technical requirements using each of the following:
- User Stories;
- Business Use Cases;
- System Use Cases; and
- Test Cases and Success Criteria.
- Experience performing business analysis of functional/system requirements to identify business processes, strategies and functions, identify missing/inconsistent information, and define/create business flow diagrams.