Reference #: 6573
Location: Nunavut (Remote)
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Security Analyst for one of our key government clients.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Extensive experience with industry security solutions and in particular Microsoft;
- Experience with on-premises and cloud security assessments for new IT projects;
- Extensive experience in security documentations for IT projects;
- Experience in privacy impact assessments for IT projects;
- Good knowledge of industry security standards and in particular NIST;
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols;
- Strong understanding of IT projects security requirements gathering;
- Familiarity with Microsoft office toolsets;
- Excellent writing and documentation skills;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required;
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- Highly self-motivated and directed;
- Keen attention to detail; and
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Capture current state operational in-place security solutions to create baselines for new IT projects;
- Conduct privacy impact assessments for new IT projects in collaboration with government business units;
- Lead in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures) as required for new IT projects;
- Accountable and conduct all security requirements gathering for new IT projects along with assigned BAs on projects;
- Participate in investigations into new project activity as required by GN IT operations teams;
- Lead in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits for new IT projects as required; and
- Participate in the planning and design of an enterprise business continuity plan and disaster recovery plan as required.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.