Reference #: 5696
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior COBOL System Analyst for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Secret security clearance;
- Over ten (10+) years of experience as a System Analyst with roles and deliverables that include planning, designing and implementing information systems. Analyzing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with analysis, development and programming COBOL applications in the last ten (10) years;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using the Expediter (COTS) product for testing and debugging IT applications code;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using the File-Aid (COTS) product for browsing and searching datasets;
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a large government, crown corporation or private enterprise organization (more than 5,000 employees); and
- Experience in DB2.