Reference #: 5983
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Cloud/Network and Data Communications-CCIE Routing & Switching, for one of our key clients.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Proven ability to design, configure, deploy, and administer a large enterprise network environment;
- Design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Cisco Network solutions: Cisco ISR 4300’s, Nexxus 9K, Catalyst series, ASA firewalls, and WLC 5500’s;
- Experience with Azure, ZScalar and Cisco Firepower firewalls.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques and root cause analysis skills required;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Able to work in high demand situations where key decisions may affect business continuity;
- Technical leadership skills will be an asset;
- Excellent writing and documentation skills required; and
- High level of organizational skills.
- Creating cloud connectors for services and securing services in ZScalar and Azure.
- Integrate with Firepower firewalls at the perimeter.
- Provide a high level of experience in Network design, deployment, maintenance, planning and implementation in a large WAN environment. Experience in satellite technology and service delivery is an asset;
- Provide a high level of experience in Network design, review, implementation, troubleshooting and support in a large distributed LAN/MAN/WAN environment, utilizing Ethernet over various last mile technologies including Cisco switching/routing/wireless and Firewalls;
- Design, review, Install, maintain and configure various networking hardware;
- Design, configuration, maintenance, and optimization of the network monitoring solutions; preference to the client tools such as Solarwinds, Cisco PRIME and Cisco ACS/ISE;
- Support of enterprise WAN acceleration hardware. Experience with Allot units will be an asset;
- Design, review, implement content filtering solutions: Cisco Firepower, Symantec BlueCoat will be considered assests;
- Provide mentorship and elevated support (Tier 3) to Tiers 1 and 2 technicians, regional technicians and a variety of end user departments specifically in support of these the client production applications and programs;
- Provide phone or remote support using administration tools provided by the client;
- Communicate with third party vendors and developers of applications, programs and operating systems used by the client;
- Create technical documents and edit and test vendor provided documentation;
- Provide expertise on identified internal IM/IT projects relating to the client IT infrastructure;
- Contribute to the post mortem analysis following any assigned project completion; and
- Provide recommendations to improve and enhance the client Network environment both technically and procedurally.