Reference #: 5389
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Change Management Consultant/ Business Architecture/ Project Manager for one of our government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Hold a valid Reliability Status, or higher, Government of Canada security clearance;
- A College diploma or University degree in Informatics, Science, Mathematics, Computer Programming or Engineering;
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience within the last 15 years performing all of the following tasks:
- Working with stakeholders to analyze the state of organizationsâ€™ IM capabilities, processes and practices, and IM requirements; and
- Making recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience performing information modelling for Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) projects within the last 15 years for Federal, Provincial or Territorial departments or agencies.
- Develop project documentation, project implementation frameworks and strategies to support clientâ€™s corporate information system development;
- Contribute to project plans, schedules, risk and issues registers and management plans, and other project deliverables as required;
- Identify policies and requirements that drive out a particular information system solution;
- Analyze and evaluate alternative information solutions to meet business problems;
- Participate in the integration of all aspects of information systems and solutions design implementation and testing with all areas of IM IT and client communities;
- Review information and data requirements as well as communication and response needs and determine operating systems and languages needed to support them; and
- Working with project team and manager, monitor and report on project progress and issues.
- Produce project implementation plan to delivery assigned systems development projects according to business requirements and within approved project timeline;
- Develop information systems development plans, schedules and rollout plans;
- Develop information architectural documents and deliverables to guide the design of systems development;
- Develop risk management plans, issue register and risk mitigation strategies to reduce technology risks; and
- Provide weekly status update on assigned tasks to Manager.