Reference #: 5546
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Business System Analyst for one of our key government clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a telephony project.
Candidate MUST have the following mandatory criteria:
- A valid security clearance at the Secret level;
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering), Business, or other a related field to the position; OR a minimum of ten (10) years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field;
- Ten (10) years’ experience performing Business System Analyst tasks; and
- Five (5) years’ experience supporting senior management (Director General or above) with strategic direction and planning associated to Information Technology projects or initiatives.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Business System Analyst on IM/IT projects in each of the following: Preparing assessment(s) on the current state of the technical design, and detailing technical requirements; developing detailed requirements and strategies to meet business, functional and application requirements;
- Preparing, analyzing data and preparing gap analysis results for senior management (defined as the Director General level and above);
- Gathering infrastructure requirements, including data centre, network and security, and coordinating the development of infrastructure recommendations to support those requirements;
- Strong communications and presentation skills through years’ experience on working directly with end clients (frequent interaction) associated to information technology projects;
- Identifying information technology business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions providing options and suggest a recommended course of action;
- Knowledge transfer and cross training within a multidisciplinary organization;
- Knowledge and experience in gathering, prioritizing, analyzing and consolidating business requirements via interacting with the end users of one/multiple services and various project/program stakeholders; and
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and documenting current state processes (business or operations).