Reference #: 5568
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for one of our clients. This contract position is onsite in Iqaluit, NU.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Degree in related diploma/degree (asset);
- Over seven (7) years of relevant experience; and
- Related Industry Certifications, for example CBAP and PMI-PBA.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments in order to analyze current business problems or opportunities of an organization;
- Ability to recommend actions to address business needs and prepare business cases including cost benefit analysis for proposed solutions;
- Experienced in requirements elicitation and analysis;
- Understanding of business modeling concepts, and ability to utilize, UML notations;
- Understanding of change management as it relates to business analysis and managing change to requirements;
- Have clear oral, written, nonverbal and effective interpersonal communication skills appropriate to all levels of management and clients;
- Well balanced understanding of business relationships, business requirements, IT requirements and technical solutions;
- Experience/understanding of business process documentation, re-engineering, business systems development and analysis.
- Analyzes business processes and reviews existing information systems;
- Elicit and document Business and stakeholders requirements;
- Maps existing business processes;
- Participates in the design of new systems that support business processes;
- Reviews new systems designs and functions;
- Identifies data, interfaces and tests requirements;
- Develops and executes systems and acceptance test scripts and procedures;
- Designs training materials;
- Prepares business cases including cost/benefit analysis for proposed solutions;
- Contribute to the post mortem analysis following any assigned project completion;
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.