Reference #: TC2018092
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Bilingual Project Manager for one of our key government clients.
The scope of work may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Planning and coordinating project management activities related to facility implications (physical/telecommunications).
- Working with a variety of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, MSWord, etc;
- Preparation of project documentation including Statements of Requirements [SOR], Preliminary Project Plans [PPP], Feasibility Reports [FR], Investment Analysis Reports [IAR], Schedules, Project Management Plans [PMP], Risk Management Plans [RMP], Request for Qualifications (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Closeout documentation including Lessons Learned;
- Formulating and managing project plans by defining deliverables, identifying and procuring necessary resources, identifying key milestones, reviewing project progress, and engaging in ongoing risk management;
- Providing management staff with timely and accurate project information and forecasts (scope, schedule, costs and cash flow forecasts);
- Support the project authority and project leader in various aspects of the project delivery
- Other related duties
Deliverables are to be submitted to the project authority and project leader in hard and soft copies in appropriate project management software formats, e.g. MS Project and MS Office Suite applications unless requested otherwise by the project Authority.
Specific tasks are as follows:
- Preparation of project documentation (Statement of Requirements, Preliminary Project Plan, Feasibility Study, Investment Analysis Report, Project Schedules, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan and Closeout documentation in accordance with Project Management standards for Construction projects.
- Formulating and managing project plans by defining deliverables, identifying and procuring necessary resources, identifying key milestones, reviewing project progress and engaging in ongoing risk management.
- Providing management staff with timely and accurate project information and forecasts scope, schedule, costs and cash flow forecasts.
- Participate in regular meetings with project team, stakeholders (if applicable) and other project managers to identify and update project risks or opportunities.
- Coordinate and directing project team including internal team members, consultants and contractors in order to meet project objectives for content, quality, cost and schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFP) for consultants services for investigative studies and design and for construction administrative services.
- Assist in managing consultant contracts throughout all phases of the life of the project (from Design concept if applicable) through to the construction final completion.
- Managing Contractor contracts through construction, commissioning and final completion
- Managing Change Management process including Requests for Information (RFI), Contemplated Change Notices (CCN) and Change Orders (CO),
- Conducting post project reviews and preparing Lessons Learned.