Reference #: 6623
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Security Specialist, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Taking complete ownership of vulnerability first response, threat hunting, automated workflows, and incident response operations;
- Work with security resources and management to ensure proper coordination and mitigation of identified incidents;
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response;
- Detailed understanding of cyber security and in-depth knowledge of computer networking fundamentals, modern threats and vulnerabilities, attack methodologies, threat actors and forensics methodologies and tools;
- Support advanced “Threat Hunting” for unknown cyber security events in order to find, identify and categorize advanced cyber threats;
- Partner with other SOC teams to provide mitigation recommendations to reduce the overall security risk within the organization;
- Test and maintain incident response plans and processes to address existing and emerging threats;
- Provide guidance and oversight on new technology deployments, SOC monitoring requirements for both on premise and cloud based solutions;
- Identifying areas for improvement with the SIEM tool such as rules, log integration, best practices etc; and
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations to senior leadership and other internal stakeholders across the company.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.