Reference #: 5489
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a SAP Business Analyst for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following essential criteria:
- Hold a valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Post-secondary degree in finance, accounting, business informatics, or management information systems, SAP academy-level certification in SAP R/3 at version 4.7 or above, SAP Certified Solution Consultant Supply Chain Management – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 2005, SAP Certified Technology Associate – Change Control Management for Solution Manager E2E 7.1 SP03 certification, or CMA from the Certified Management Accountants of Ontario;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in this type of role;
- Minimum of twelve (1) year experience within the past five (5) years as a business analyst on one (1) or more SAP projects; and
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Additional experience as business analyst on one (1) or more SAP projects;
- Additional experience performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Experience with the SAP version 4.6 or higher software in the Canadian public sector environment (Federal, Provincial, and/or Municipal governments) within the past five (5) years;
- Experience within the past five (5) years as business analyst on an SAP project team involving four or more integrated SAP modules;
- Experience within the past five (5) years in the life cycle of an ERP implementation or upgrade project including fit/gap, research/analysis, planning, business process procedures documentation, design, development, configuration, unit testing, integration testing, systems user acceptance testing, installation, conversion, training/documentation, go-live, post-implementation follow-up and lessons learned; and
- Experience in the past five (5) years making presentations, facilitating meetings and preparing training materials.