Due to a growth in our business, Donna Cona is looking to hire an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Business Development Team.
Must have skills:
- 2-3 years of solid recruiting experience;
- Ability to build and maintain a candidate resource pool;
- Ability to manage consultant relationships;
- Experience working with sales and proposal teams;
- Strong knowledge of the IT and business consulting services industry;
- Experience in all aspects of consultant recruitment including interviews and reference checks;
- Good understanding of recruiting for Federal Government RFPs which involves reviewing resumes against specific RFP requirements;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Experience in assisting resources with developing their resumes, as well as completing first cuts of resource matrices (grids) to assess compliance to Federal Government RFP’s;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; and
- Bilingualism would be an asset.
Security Clearance: Candidates must hold or be eligible for a valid Government of Canada security clearance.