Reference #: 5731
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist, Level 3 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Reliability security clearance;
- Over ten (10+) years of experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist with roles and deliverables that include Evaluates and tests software applications for usability, functionality, and/or system testing. Develops and executes tests, writes and maintains test automation, analyzes and compiles metrics, and formulates quality assurance standards. Records and tracks defects and ensures that systems are operational and client ready; and
- Four (4) years experience working in a large government department/agency, crown corporation, or private enterprise organization as part of a large project within the last ten (10) years demonstrating Quality Assurance Specialist type work. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 5,000 employees and a project greater than or equal to $10M.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Experience executing test cases and specific test scenarios and analyzing test results against requirements; (within the last 15 years);
- Experience with automated testing and tools (e.g. HP ALM, HP UFT, Hiperstation); (within the last 10 years);
- Experience with defect tracking tool JIRA; (within the last 10 years);
- Knowledge of Tax preparation;
- Problem Solving using testing tools;
- Experience using technical JIRA, Smart, Cobol and DB2;
- Experience analyzing, documenting and providing user responses to IT stakeholders and development teams; and
- Producing and executing test cases.