Due to a growth in our business Donna Cona is looking to hire an experienced Proposal Writer/Lead to join our Business Development Team.
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing responses to Government of Canada RFP’s (TBIPS, TSPS, SBIPS, THS, ProServices);
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in writing of resumes and completing grids/matrices;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in QA of resumes and grids for Government of Canada RFP’s;
- Understanding of IM/IT technical roles and technologies;
- Ability to manage multiple RFP responses concurrently;
- Ability to develop RFP responses for a variety of public and private sector clients;
- Strong team leadership and project management skills, managing the team delivering the RFP response;
- Strong initiative, ability to prioritize and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Bilingualism would be an asset; and
- Post secondary education in a relevant field (English, Business, Technical Writing) would be considered an asset.
- Candidates must hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance.
If you are interested in this role please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Proposal Writer/Lead.