Donna Cona is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate writer to join our team developing the best proposals in Ottawa. Working collaboratively with Recruiters, Sales Executives and candidates to develop industry leading resumes and proposals in response to requirements from our Government clients. A thorough approach to research and technical writing along with strong attention to detail will ensure success as a Proposal Writer. Donna Cona will train the successful candidate in our approach to developing proposal responses.
Proposal Writer / Lead will be required to:
- Develop RFP responses for a variety of public and private sector clients;
- Manage multiple RFP responses concurrently;
- Write and develop resumes and grids for government proposals;
- Interact with resources to develop content;
- Manage the proposal, scheduling the team delivering the RFP response; and
- QA resumes and grids for Government of Canada proposal documents.
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience developing responses to Government of Canada RFP’s (TBIPS, TSPS, SBIPS, THS, ProServices);
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and developing technical documents;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Eligible for Government security clearance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A family oriented, team environment;
- Free parking at our Colonnade Road office;
- Three weeks annual vacation;
- Personal and sick days; and
- Profit sharing and employer matched group RRSP plans (after completion of probationary period).