Donna Cona is one of Canadaâ€™s Best Managed Companies. Due to a growth in our business, Donna Cona is looking to hire an experienced Proposal Writer/Lead to join our Business Development Team.
Proposal Writer / Lead will be required to:
- Develop RFP responses for a variety of public and private sector clients;
- Manage multiple RFP responses concurrently;
- Write and develop resumes and grids for government proposals;
- Interact with resources to develop content;
- Manage the proposal, scheduling the team delivering the RFP response; and
- QA resumes and grids for Government of Canada proposal documents.
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience developing responses to Government of Canada RFPâ€™s (TBIPS, TSPS, SBIPS, THS, ProServices);
- Experience writing resumes and completing grids/matrices;
- Experience in QA of resumes and grids for Government of Canada RFPâ€™s;
- Understanding of IM/IT technical roles and technologies;
- Ability to develop RFP responses for a variety of public and private sector clients;
- Team leadership and project management skills;
- Strong initiative, ability to prioritize and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Bilingualism would be an asset;
- Post secondary education in a relevant field (English, Business, Technical Writing) would be considered an asset; and
- Eligible for Government security clearance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A family oriented, sociable environment;
- Free parking at our Colonnade Road office;
- Three (3) weeks annual vacation to start;
- Personal and sick days policy; and
- Profit sharing and employer matched group RRSP plans (after completion of probationary period).