Donna Cona is one of Canadaâ€™s Best Managed Companies. We are looking to hire a Proposal Coordinator to join our growing team.
Proposal Coordinator will be required to:
- Provide administrative proposal support to Leads, Recruiters, Account Executives;
- Monitor and search MERX, Buy & Sell, and tender sites for opportunities;
- Summarize and distribute proposal documents for review;
- Track, organize, and update opportunities in the applicant tracking system, and the CRM case management system;
- Create all templates for assigned bids, including candidate resource grid, as well as forms and proposal templates;
- Format all resumes, following the Donna Cona layout;
- Attend daily meetings, taking note of any change to a bidâ€™s status or requests for creation of a new opportunity tracking number; and
- Prepare job posting drafts for the recruitment team when required.
Our ideal candidate has
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite (MS Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat;
- Strong initiative, ability to prioritize and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Bilingualism would be an asset;
- Post secondary education in a relevant field (English, Business, Technical Writing) would be considered an asset; and
- Eligible for Government security clearance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A family oriented, sociable environment;
- Free parking at our Colonnade Road office;
- Three (3) weeks annual vacation to start;
- Personal and sick days policy; and
- Profit sharing and employer matched group RRSP plans (after completion of probationary period).