Reference #: 6069
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a project manager for Infrastructure and Operations or related services;
- Managed at least two (2) technology projects using MS Office Suite and MS Project;
- Managed at least two (2) technology projects with a project budget in excess of $500k, each with a minimum duration of six (6) months;
- Developed briefing notes and presentations for executives and senior management for a minimum of two (2) projects;
- Minimum of two (2) technology projects as a senior project manager for a Federal Government Department; and
- Managed Managers and/or Project Leaders, where each was responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team on at least two (2) technology projects.
Candidate should have the following:
- Bilingual (English & French);
- Managed technology projects;
- Developed project schedules using MS Project;
- Developed project budgets;
- Developed briefing notes and presentations for executives;
- Experience as a project manager working on IT projects with federal government departments/ agencies/organizations; and
- Experience as a project manager developing project management documentation including but not limited to: Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Management Plan, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and Project Schedule.