Reference #: 6378
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Ten (10) years of work experience in accordance with the TBIPS Supply Arrangement managing large-scale IM/IT project implementations for Public Sector clients (i.e. Federal/ Provincial or Territorial/ Municipal organizations);
- Two (2) Electronic Documents and Records Management (EDRM) reference contracts (i.e., GCdocs) for Public Sector clients (i.e. Federal/ Provincial or Territorial/ Municipal organizations); and
- Two (2) projects as a Project Manager implementing the version of OpenText Content Suite 16 or higher, with the core modules such as Records and Physical Objects Management, integration with Active Directory using OpenText Directory Services (OTDS), in five (5) distinct geographic locations (e.g., provinces, municipality), time zones, and delivery methods.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Providing services in the role of a Project Manager in excess of the mandatory requirement for ten (10) years of work experience.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.