Reference #: TC2019039
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Five (5) years of experience, within the last 10 years, working as a Project Manager;
- Five (5) years of experience, within the last 10 years, in managing IT projects and providing IT project management support including performing the following functions: Conduct and organize project start-up activities, Participate in options and cost benefit analysis, Determine and identify tasks and deliverables, Develop and maintain project timelines, Oversee and coordinate project activities, Prepare progress reports including identifying risks and issues, and Organize and facilitate meetings, walkthroughs, and presentations;
- Three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, using a change management process to track, coordinate and implement system enhancements;
- Experience managing multiple IT projects with similar timelines and competing priorities and working collaboratively with other project management personnel from other areas of the organization; and
- Three (3) years of experience, within the last 6 years, developing and providing presentations to project personnel including senior management and end-users.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Leading Information Technology (IT) projects;
- Obtained a university degree or college diploma in project management, business administration, or computer science;
- Experience with both the Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies;
- Five (5) years of experience working with: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, and MS Visio;
- Experience with the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) including best practices and guidelines; and
- Completed a Project Management Professional certification.