Reference #: 6389
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Project Executive – Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the past 15 years performing the role of a Project Executive – Level 3;
- Experience within the past 15 years planning and executing a Large Scale IM/IT modernization Program (>$300M) for a Project of at least 2 years in duration;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 10 years as a member of a Senior Executive Management Committee (i.e. internal Board of Directors or equivalent) or a direct report to a Board of Directors for a Public Sector client; and
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the past 10 years leading the development of an IM/IT Strategy and/or Roadmap that has led to the transformation of a Large Project for a Public Sector client.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience within the past 15 years leading projects for organizational performance and/or restructuring;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the past 15 years providing Project advisory services to Senior Executive Management; and
- Experience supporting Senior Executive Management and Stakeholders by developing the following documents: Project health summaries (budget, scope,risks); and Preparing plans, charts and presentations to communicate project statuses.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.